lunes, 28 de julio de 2008

How much is it

United: How much is it (Dialogue)

Osme: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

Luisaura: Good afternoon can you show me the white bathing suit, please

Osme: This?

Luisaura: No, the other one whit pink and brown flowers

Osme: This?

Luisaura: Yes, this bathing suit

Lorelys: How much is it

Osme: The bathing suit is worth two hundred thirty thousand

Yesenia: Really? Is very spensive

Lorelys: mmmm the orange bathing suit can you me it

Yesenia: I love it’s just my style

Luisaura: Whit of these you like more the white or the orange bathing suit?

Lorelys: I like more the white bathing buit

Yesenia: Are you sure
Luisaura: Yes, of course, this is

Lorelys: How much is it

Osme: I´t is worth a hundred twenty tho usand

Yesenia: It´s a cheap

Lorelys: Ok Im going to buy the buy the white bathing suit

Osme: I thik that the white bathing suit make you look better for her skin color

Yesenia: Thanks

Luisaura: Excuse what size are those yellow t-shiks?

Osme: There are size small and medium

Yesenia: These t-shiks are beautiful how much are these?

Osme: Sixty thousand

Lorelys: I´m going to buy the t- shirt size s

Luisaura: Thank you very much for everything

No hay comentarios: