miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

Welcome To My Blog :)



Hello !!!!! My name's Osmeyrit Osuna .I live in Maracaibo, but I from Valera ! I'm 20 years old and ,I study mass communication in URBE at city, My favorite is publicity , I love Dancing, listen music, chocolat! I hate romantic music and clean up the disasters that are not mine. also that people are not honest My dream's graduate from school communication and assist in the family business, marry a good man, could be Hilary Duff XD or Piwii :)...I like languages and I love to sing in English but I'm not good at pronunciation, I'm willing to put all my effort to be the best in class..... (I love to travel around the world)...


The life lives " Droplet to Droplet " do not take her to thousand .. always to continue forward without looking behind and with the recollections in the heart...<3..

No hay comentarios: